SEO Maintenance – SEO Rates & Services
SEO maintenance can be on an “as required” basis, or a set number of hours per month by way of a monthly retainer. In terms of monthly on-going work, one of the things we include is link-building via Social Bookmarking submissions. We also cover;
Authority / Hub Issues:
- Link Building – seeking out compatible sites and requesting links to you – usually this will require a link back from your “Web Resources” page/s.
- Submission to web directories – finding relevant directories and submitting your site for inclusion in their index, thereby steadily extending your 1-way link count
SEO Reporting & Maintenance:
- Search engine ranking reports
- Providing advice relating to trends on those reports
- Suggesting site improvements in reaction to search engine algorithm changes
- Tweaking and/or extending Google Adwords / Overture campaigns in reaction to “Impressions vs Clicks” statistics etc
- Reviewing web site statistics and making suggestions based on trends, patterns, entry and exit page variations, average visit durations etc.
- Suggesting site improvements in response to new techniques or opportunities that arise from changes to SEO best practice, or new research. (We monitor several weekly and monthly Search Engine newsletters and specialty web sites to stay abreast of those changes.)
- Keyword and/or content suggestions
- Directory submissions
Its the current revolution on the web – essentially, its almost a way of bypassing the Search Engines, and finding things based on referrals by other people. So currently, if you like a site, you “bookmark” it for your personal use. “Social” bookmarking is an extension of that, where you can share what you like / dislike with the world.
Sites like de.lirio.us + del.icio.us + digg + Yahoo Search myweb2 beta + reddit + BlinkList + Furl + StumbleUpon etc can generate large amounts of short-term traffic, which can be great if you are needing publicity for particular event / product / service etc – write a review, post it on your site or blog, then use Social Bookmarking to help make more people aware of it. If they like it, they “tag” or endorse it – its viral… Its not about direct sales pitches, more about sharing knowledge…
NB: Most clients with “mission-critical” web sites budget 2 – 4 hours per month for ongoing monitoring, reporting and SEO maintenance of their sites, as a way of maintaining and/or improving their web site rankings.
Last updated byon .